Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)
7:30 am Pick you up from at your hotel. Leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay, 7 wonders of nature. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life. 12:30 Arrive in Halong. Check in Annam Junk, enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing, check-in Cabins. Annam Junk explores Halong bay. 13:15 Have a lunch while cruising the exquisite waters sample the regions fresh seafood. 13:30-15:30 Annam Junk continues to explore Halong bay on the most wonderful route and the way that few cruises travel: Cruising to majestic HaLong Bay, admiring by several landscape of the Bay like Dinh Huong island, Duck Island, Dog Island, Sail island. 15:30- 16:00 Visit Pearl Halong bay village. 16:30- 17:00 Go up to the Halong bay View at Titop beach. You can take nice photo from halong bay view. Enjoy swimming in the crystal water. 17:00 -18:00 you can Kayak or You can attend cooking class on Annam junk. Watch the sun set over the bay. 18:00- 18:30 Annam Junk continue tranquil zone “ Hang Lac” for sleeping. 19:00 Enjoy a delicious dinner with seafood. 21:00 Leisure time: Film entertainment in the dining room, join squid fishing from the boat with our crew. Retire to your cabin and overnight on Boat. ANNAM Junk. Meals: Lunch, dinner
Day 2. Halong/ Cua Van (B,L,D)
Wake up to fresh coffee espresso famous in Vietnam “Trung Nguyen” and Enjoy the sunrise and take the trip to Village Van Gia with small boat and kayaking to visit the Halong ecology Museum. Have lunch BBQ seafood on the boat. Afternoon, relax in the boat and enjoy HalongBay's landscape, Kayaking in zone of floating village Van Gia and enjoy on the beach in zone of “ Soi Sim”. Dinner and overnight on Annam Junk. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
Day 3: Halong bay - Hanoi (B,L)
7:00 Wake up to fresh coffee espresso famous in Vietnam “Trung Nguyen” an cake, coffe, tea. Enjoy the sunrise, Enjoy a swim in the emerald waters of Halong Bay. 8:00 Transfer by tender to one of the most beautiful cave on halong bay “ Surprise Cave”. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 60 minutes. 9:30 On the way back to Halong city, Annam Junk continue to explores Halong bay on the most wonderful route: Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail island. Binh Phong mountain, Man’s head island, Tortoise island. 10:00 Check out cabin and enjoy your Lunch on the way back to Halong city. 11:45 Check out Annam Junk and Transfer back to Hanoi by road and transfer to hotel on arrival. Arrive Hanoi around 16:30. Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Are you tired of endless hours of roadtrip? Or the limited sight on the plane? And dragging your day on a bike can’t get you anywhere far? Let us present you to a wholenew experience in traveling: THE ANNAM JUNK. Inspired by the 14 th century’s wooden junk, the 5 Annam Junks were uniquely designed and hand-built by Halong Travel, with luxurious interior and a wide selection of 5 to up to 11 cabin junk. Sailing across the exquisite sight of the tranquil Halong Bay, you can let yourself be enchanted the beauty of this UNESCO world heritage site while sipping a drink on your sundeck or admiring the breathtaking view from your cabin’s large windows. Let this floating accomodation take you to explore from the diamond in the rough - the recently discovered spots, to the most well-known and extraordinary islands and islets on the emerauld water of the bay. Exhilarate yourself with our on and off-board activities such as sailing a kayak or attending a cooking class, stop by a floating village to experience the daily life of the vietnamese fishermen. or even going squid fishing. Also, a seaview seafood sea-everything restaurant and a mini bar are at your service, bringing you a culinary excellence and providing to the finest taste. Travel alongside are our pleasant and professionally trained crew and staff, and with the assistance of an English speaking tour guide, we are looking forward to making this one of the best experience of your life.
- Among the bay’s natural beauty, you will highly appreciate the cabins’ design and furnishings. The walls in each room were joined by around 2000 pieces of bamboo and brocade pillows that were made by ethnic minorities’ hand will warm- up the room and bring comfort, interesting to travelers. The rooms are both Double bed and 02 single beds and include Air- conditioner; Private Bathroom, Mini bar, Hot standing shower, In house phone, Panoramic windows, Cotton bath robe.
- Cabin size 14 m2, private bathroom with shower and hot water and water massage, Private Sundeck 6 m2, Air-conditioner and fan, fruit basket, free tea and coffee. Extra service dinner on room 10 usd.
- The room include double bed, Air- conditioner, Private Bathroom, Mini bar, Balcony with private sundeck, Hot water massage, In house phone, Panoramic windows, Cotton bath robe.
- Royal double room: yourself in this spacious 30m²/323sq.ft suite with Private Balcony 14m2 and private service for Royal room. The elegant suite, decorated in local design, has 1 king bed. Work in comfort at the desk and check your emails with high-speed internet access. Take in the halong bay view from the three Panoramic windows or unwind watching DVD's on the plasma TV.
- Re-invigorate your senses in the bathroom with separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Sleeps 2 adults, 1 child.