Day 1: Halong Bay - Hanoi (L, D)
07:45 - 08:15
Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay. 12:00 - 12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender. 12:30 Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin. 13:15 - 14:15 Buffet lunch is served on board, during cruising toward Ha Long Bay. 14:45 Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay. 16:00 Stop Titop beach for available activities as:
See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant. Kayaking & Swimming. Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak. Or requested activities such as: Massage service (you make contact with tour guide or reception).
17:30 Stop in row of Ho Dong Tien area (near Drum Cave) for overnight. 19:30 Have set dinner with seafood provided by Ba Hang fishing village. 21:00- 24:00 Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
– Enjoy chatting at bar.
– Enjoy night fishing.
– Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise.
Day 2: Explore More halong And Lan Ha Bay Cruissing (B, L, D)
06:00 - 06:30 Tai Chi exercise & morning coffee. 06:30 - 08:00 Light breakfast is served. 08:00 Get on smaller boat to explore Lan Ha Bay. Boat stop at the Kayaking area where you will be given a basic paddling lesson by our expert. After that, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, visiting beach or a lagoon cave (depending on tidal conditions). Lunch on boat. And then cruise back Halong bay for dinner & overnight. 17:00 Re-check in the cabin. 19:30 Dinner is served at the Restaurant. 21:00 After dinner, relax and free time
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
06:30 Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck. 07:00 - 07:30 Start your day with a light breakfast. During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, admire the beauty of one in seven new wonder in the world. 07:45 Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck. 08:30 - 09:30 Pass through Pearl Village and visit Ba Hang fishing village, 09:40 Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay. 10:00 Have brunch and clear bills.11:30 Back to the Tourist Wharf. 12:00 Departure to Ha Noi, end of tour
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
Halong Bay, "the bay where the dragon descends into the sea'", is a spectacular seascape in the Gulf of Tonkin. More than 2,000 islands, islets and limestone formations rise from the emerald waters, remarkably shaped by wind and waves. The best way to discover the natural beauty of the bay is onboard our newly built Halong Emotion, designed to give you the best service you could possibly wish for. Watch the scenery go by with a nice glass of wine and do as much or as little as you feel like on your holiday. Halong Emotion combines charm and great comfort to meet the growing demand of travellers looking for luxurious cruises in the bay. Our first boat, launched in July 2008, features 28 air conditioned cabins, with private bathrooms and facilities similar to a boutique style hotel. Designed in the 1910’s Indochina style, the Halong Emotion offers the perfect mix in traditional elegance and modern comfort. Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior of the junk. It features 28 comfortable rooms, a dining room with sea view, a bar and a superb sundeck.
- Year in operation: 2008
- Length: 50m
- Width: 10m
- Floors: 3
- Cabin: 28 luxury cabins
- Spaces: dining room, bar, sundeck
- Engine: 300 HP
- Generator: 120 KW
- Cruising speed: 18 km/h.
- In line with our commitment to offer guests both charm and comfort, our cabins offer a range of facilities and an elegant ambiance.
Restaurant & Bar:
- It is a warm and romantic atmosphere, will be the feeling you have when sitting by overlooking sea view window and being served in our restaurant. All the dishes are made of fresh materials in the coast. Any taste of wine will be satisfied in the bar, which is located in the sundeck. And it is where you will have chance to watch the profession of our cook in barbecue
- Located on the top floor is the 500m sundeck, excellent for sunbathing, panoramic views and - if the weather permits - barbeques. Grab a drink in the bar, lay back and enjoy a magnificent sunset. Take advantage of the cooler air in the mornings to practice Tai Chi. Different workshops will be organised by our instructors on deck.
Halong Emotion offer you the various services on board:
- Massage - spa beauty service
- Traditional music: enjoying the Vietnamese culture by folk music
- Kayaking: exploring the bays islands by yourself
- Diving: Exploring the beauty under the water surface
- Swimming: one of the most joyous moment when you are in Halong
- Cooking classes: a chance to learn more about Vietnamese cooking style
- Taichi classes: A great way to greet a new day (if weather permitted)
- Kite - flying