Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L, D)
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi to start departure for Ha Long (if transfer is booked or already included in the package). 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island. 12:45 Board Bhaya Classic to start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks and briefing about itinerary and safety from Cruise Manager. 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises toward South East Halong Bay passing by Chicken Crock, Tiptop Island. 15:30 Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon to visit by rowing boat or kayak. Kayak could be booked in advance at reception with extra cost. Anticipate the chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left. 16:30 Return to the boat for swimming around the anchor area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with a massage. 17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". 17:30 Traditional food cooking demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow). 19:00 Dinner with set-menu is served in restaurant. 21:00 Free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruising (B, L, D)
06:15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee. 07:00 Buffet breakfast is served in dining room. 08:30 Arrive in Cat Ba Island then cycle to Viet Hai village and explore the tropical jungle with a local guide. Optional electric cart service is available (at an extra cost). 11:00 Swimming and kayaking in Three Peach beach. 12:30 Buffet lunch served while the boat cruises toward Bai Tu Long Bay. 15:00 Transfer to Vung Vieng Fishing village. Discover the fascinating area while sitting on rowing boats with the local people. 17:00 Back to the boat for relaxation onboard. Bar opens for Happy Hour "Buy one, get one free". 19:00 Dinner with set menu is served in the restaurant. 21:00 More free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at the reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
06:15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee. 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. 07:45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. 09:00 Back to the boat for check-out. Passengers’ bags must be put in the corridor. Please settle bills at reception. 09:30 Buffet brunch is served in restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor. 10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and leave for Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package). 15:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi.
Halong Bay is a legendary world just waiting to be explored. Bhaya combines oriental style with contemporary luxury. Together they are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing holiday. In 1917, Emperor Khai Dinh plied the waters of the Bay in a wonderful wooden junk. Almost a century later you too can embark on a voyage through time - in a ship recreated from the original designs and with impeccable service fit for a King. Reside in one of 40 luxurious cabins or suites, wine and dine in style and enjoy a relaxing - or exhilarating - array of onboard activities. The choice really is yours. Refresh mind, body and spirit. Live the Legend - Cruise Bhaya.
- Built in oriental style with contemporary luxury, Bhaya Cruises established new standards of luxury cruising in Vietnam when Bhaya Classic I entered service in summer 2007.
- Each Bhaya Classic vessel offers 20 luxurious cabins and suites and accommodate up to 40 passengers for either 2days/1night cruise or 3days/2nights cruise in Halong Bay.
- The three showpiece Bhaya Classic vessels offer an exciting array of activities and facilities for you to enjoy as you discover the scenic delights of Halong Bay.
Each Bhaya cruise ship features:
|Bhaya Classic I
||Bhaya Classic II
||Bhaya Classic III |
|Launch: July 2007
||Launch: November 2008
||Launch: June 2009 |
|Length: 37.5 m
||Length: 39.5 m
||Length: 39.5 m |
|Width: 8.2 m
||Width: 8.5 m
||Width: 8.5 m |
- 2 Accommodation Decks
- 1 Lounge Deck with Dining Room and Bar
- 1 Sundeck
- 18 Deluxe Cabins
- 2 Royal Suites
- 1 Massage and Spa Area
- 1 Boutique Library
- Deluxe Cabins: Our Deluxe cabin (12.5m2) offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
- Royal Suites: The two sumptuous Royal Suites (16.5m2) are located in the forward section of the upper accommodation deck and offer panoramic 180° views. Each Royal Suite offers all the standard amenities of the Deluxe Cabins, plus a larger ensuite bathroom with bathtub, a plush sofa, extended picture windows and an exclusive, private viewing area on the foredeck.
- The Dining Room & Bar Dining is a Bhaya Classic highlight. Feast on a wonderful buffet of Vietnamese and International dishes. The elegant Dining Room compliments the mouth-watering and scenic splendor. Aside from exquisite dishes and an elegant ambience, the Dining Room can be configured for presentations or meetings, parties or weddings, etc.
- On board Experience The Sundeck and Topside Bar: The perfect place to relax. The Topside Bar serves up an impressive variety of cocktails in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. A delightful place to socialize and watch the sun wane away into twilight on the Bay.
- Beauty Spa and Massage: The Beauty Spa and Massage area sets new standards in spa design through its unique combination of natural tones, water elements and traditional Vietnamese style.
- On board Activities Swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay are favored activities for the energetic while morning Tai Chi on the sundeck offers a meditative and uplifting start for the more contemplative. Adventure outings, tour excursions and cooking classes are also available on board.
- Built in similar style to the larger Bhaya Classic vessels, the two Bhaya Legend charter vessels feature a single deck design with a semi-covered dining area offering panoramic views. Bhaya Legend charters are perfect for individuals, couples, families and friends wishing for an exclusive, private, customized charter cruise on Ha Long Bay. Overnight cruises aboard a Bhaya Legend include free-flow soft drinks, coffee and tea, lunch, dinner and brunch. The crew of four: captain, hostess, chef and deckhand, are at your service to deliver the most enjoyable private Ha Long Bay cruise experience possible.
|Bhaya Legend I
||Bhaya Legend II |
|Launch: March 2009
||Launch: March 2009 |
|Length: 20 m
||Length: 26 m |
|Beam: 5.8 m
||Beam: 6.5 m |
||Suite: 2 |
Each Bhaya Legend vessel has either one or two grand Bhaya Suites offering luxury fit for Imperial Royalty. Attentive, personalized service and a maximum four passengers guarantee intimate privacy. Cabin
- Bhaya Suites: All Suites have double beds and are highlighted in traditional Vietnamese hardwood, creating a luxuriant warmth. Cream trim and large picture windows offering 180° views ensure a bright and lively ambience. Hand-crafted hardwood furniture, gold and white fittings, and delicate upholstery further enhance the warmth and light in each suite.
- On Board: The dining / bar area and covered relaxation area offering 320° private views of the spectacular surrounding scenery. With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh ocean breezes and dazzling views, the Sundeck is the perfect place to lie back and relax in tranquil privacy.