Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Our tour guide pick you from your hotel in Hanoi at 7:45 - 8h00AM and arrive in Halong Bayaround. 12:00 PM by private car or van (transportation service on your request). 12:30 Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions. 12:45 Check in and begin cruise. 13:15 Lunch is served. Spa services available after lunch and throughout the cruise. There is a menu of available services in your cabin. You may book services with Spa staff after lunch or at any time with any of the boat's management or guide staff. 15:45 Arrive at the Cua Van floating fishing village area. Upon arrival we will transfer by tender toTien Ong cave. There aremany caves in Halong Bay, but Tien Ong is the most recently explored and opened for public access. In 2007 a team of Vietnamese archeologists conducted extensive research which led to the discovery of human bones and artifacts dating to10,000 – 8,000 BC. The cave has a wide, but short entrance which is said to resemble the shape of a frog's mouth. The cave is 5 meters above sea level and is 50 meters deep and covers 1000 square meters, almost evenly split into two chambers. We will tour the cave for about 15 minutes. From the cave we will re-board the tender and make the short trip to the village. There are two options for exploring the village. One option is to transfer on small bamboo boats rowed by the local people.The second option is to travel by kayak (self-rowed). The kayaking option is $20 per person. 17:15 Depart and sail for about 45 minutes to Luon Bo area, where we will anchor for overnight. 17.45 Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let youknow what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes. 19:30 Dinner is served. 21:00 Short presentation is given about Halong Bay in the dining room.
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruising & Kayaking
06.30 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room. 07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 20 minutes). 08.15 Transfer by tender to our day boat, Sunset. Breakfast will be served as the boat sets sail for Cat Ba Island. 10.15 Arrive at Cat Ba Island and travel to the Viet Hai Village by bicycle or motorbike. The trip takes about 10 minutes on motorbike or about 25 minutes by bicycle. Tour Viet Hai, a small village with about 300 residents, for about 30 minutes. Visit the village school and clinic and observe everyday life of a Vietnamese countryside village. Return to the boat by bicycle or motorbike.11.45 Back on board, set sail for the Bat Cave. 12.30 Lunch is served. 13.30 Join the kayaking excursion to the Bat cave and surrounding waters. Kayaking duration about 45 minutes. There will also be time for relaxing on board and swimming while here. 15.30 Depart form the Bat Cave area and sail to rejoin the main boat. 15.45 Return to the main boat and free time till dinner. 17.45 Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes. 19.30 Dinner is served. 21.00 Short presentation is given about Halong Bay in the dining room.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:30 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room. 07:00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 20 minutes). 07:15 Arrive at SoiSim Island. 07:30 Transfer by tender to the Island. There is a beach for swimming and you may also hike to the top of the island for great views and photo opportunities. The hike involves walking up about 400 stone steps; it normally takes about 10-15 minutes to the top. If you plan on hiking please be sure to wear proper footwear. We will spend about one hour on the island. 08:30 Upon return to the boat you will have one hour to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Tuan ChauMarina. 09:30 Breakfast served in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier. 11:00 Disembarkation and transfer by tender to Tuan Chau Marina. Car is awaiting for you there and transfers you back to Hanoi.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice and depends on weather condition!
Launched in late 2007, the attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochine-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned 24 bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces. Whether you want to throw a party on the terrace, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the Jasmine restaurant, or just relax and unwind in the Jasmine Spa, Halong Jasmine is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
- 02 Jasmine Junior Suites, 24 sqm on upper deck with with jacuzzi & floor-to-ceiling glass windows, private balcony offering breathtaking views of the bay. Both rooms are equipped with: Private balcony; Jacuzzi tub; Air - conditioner; In house phone; Deluxe amenities; Linen bedding; Glass standing shower; Mini bar; Wardrobe; Cotton bath robe
- 09 Jasmine Deluxe, 18 sqm on upper deck with private balcony. All rooms are equipped with: Private balcony; Minibar; Air - conditioner; In house phone; Deluxe amenities; Linen bedding; Glass standing shower; Wardrobe; Cotton bath robe
- 13 Jasmine Premium, 17 sqm on main deck with panoramic windows. All rooms are equipped with: Panoramic windows; Air - conditioner; In house phone; Deluxe amenities; Linen bedding; Glass standing shower; Mini bar; Wardrobe; Cotton bath robe
- Whether you want to throw a BBQ party on the Jasmine terrace, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the Jasmine restaurant, or just find a quiet nook to relax and unwind, Halong Jasmine is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
- With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh breeze and dazzling views, the Sundeck invites guests to lie back and relax. The Sunset Bar is a delightful place to socialize and watch the sun sink behind the bay’s myriad islands. The spacious Ginger restaurant is adding the cozy ambiance with candle-lit dinner.
Life on Boad
Dinning & Entertainment:
- Beach visit: Opportunity to get to a beach, swimming or hike up for a nice bay view
- Fishing village visit: Visit the floating village in the afternoon with exciting way of life
- Grotto visit: Visit nice cave with amazing stalactite and stalagmite
- Sunrise Tai Chi: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi class, - weather permitting - on the open-air sundeck.
- Upon request:
- Kayaking: Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
- Cooking classes: Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouth watering Vietnamese dishes.
- Wine tasting: Indulge yourself while sampling fine wines from our extensive selection.
- Wedding parties: Celebrate in style, specially designed itinerary for the ideal place to say “I do”.
Events: Upon request!
- Enjoy reading on sundeck lounge chairs with the light breeze and spectacular bay view, relax at our cozy bar for a glass of champagne while having an opportunity talking to our friendly staff or listening to romantic background music.
- A pleasant ambiance, attentive staff and great views make our restaurant the perfect place to sample the exotic delights of Vietnamese cuisine. Guests can look forward to lavish international brunch, casual, sit-down lunches of Vietnamese dishes, and formal dinners with delectable cuisine.
- Excite with team building activities, enjoy theme night party on a beautiful beach or uniquely experience dinner inside a grotto while watching a fashion show or a modern jazz band on board...Cruise Halong offers more opportunities for our guests to combine the World Heritage visit with local cultural activities in its unique way.