Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Brights Cave Area (L, D)
07:45 - 08:15 Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay. 12:00 - 12:30 At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to our Halong Phoenix Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin. 13:00 A delicious set menu lunch is served in the restaurant while you can enjoy the amazing scenery. Cruise amongst the hundreds of islands. You will pass by Duck and Thumb islets to go to Bright cave area - (the border between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay). 15:30 After 2.5 hours cruising, our boat will stop in Bright’s cave area for kayaking (A bamboo boat will be arranged for the elderly or people who cannot kayak) to visit the small cave and beautiful lagoons. Kayaking provides the opportunity to explore the beautiful lagoons and get closer to the island. 17:00 As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area. 19:00 Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Cua Van Floating Village (B, L, D)
07:00 - 07:45 Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air. 08:30 Leave the Halong Phoenix Cruiser on a support boat and cruise to the southern part of Halong Bay. This route takes you to Lan Ha Bay and passes by some famous islands such as Frog and Chop Stick islands… 10:00 Kayaking begins and you can explore the different parts of Lan Ha Bay passing several beaches and limestone formations. After paddling for about 2 hours, relax, swim and explore a private beach before lunch. 12:00 A fresh seafood lunch is served on the support boat. 13:30 The transfer boat will take you to another area to kayak. Spend around 1-2 hours kayaking and in the late afternoon you will visit Cua Van Floating Village. 16:00 Return to the Halong Phoenix Cruiser where you will spend the evening. Tea, coffee, fresh fruit will be served on the sun deck. 19:00 Have dinner and spend overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Before 08:00 Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air. 08:00 - 09:00 You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience. 10:00 Check out of your cabin, settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands. 10:30 A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people. 11:00 Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor. 11:45 Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00.
Built in 2008 and 2009 but based on an exotic oriental junk, Halong Phoenix Cruiser the model of the old Vietnamese court vessels with sails, a wide transom and rectangular super structure, luxurious, traditional styling paired with sophisticated modern facilities and comforts. The junk boasts romantic wooden fixtures, a multitude of windows to make the most of the amazing views and a spectacular upper deck for your total relaxation. All cabins are air-conditioned and have windows overlooking the bay. From the moment you step on board the Halong Phoenix Cruiser you will feel pampered.
HALONG PHOENIX CRUISER 01
- Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Phoenix Cruiser, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Designed with Asian traditional junk, luxurious and elegant. From the moment you step on board, you will feel pampered. Our professional crew and experienced captains can take you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
- The Halong Phoenix Cruiser boasts a total of 16 deluxe cabins with measuring of 14m2 each. The cabins also decorated with its own air-conditioned, private ensuite, and rustic rattan furnishings private toilets. What sets our rooms apart through is our attention to details: wooden paneling, crisp white linen and colorful. romantic water views, allowing you to enjoy the bay from the privacy and comfort of your own room.
- Located in the head of the junk, with area for check in/out, this luxurious restaurant is designed to serve 40 customers with separate tables and chair carved with precious wood. Customers will be served with delicious food as well as romantic sightseeing in the bay cuisines offered on board with topics: traditional Vietnamese cuisines.
- On the top deck passengers will find the sunset station with cloth roof. This is the ideal place from which to soak up the atmosphere of the bay, perhaps whilst enjoying an exotic cocktail served by waiters. Guests can be tanning themselves for relaxing.
HALONG PHOENIX CRUISER 02
- Designed with Asian traditional junk, with 10 cabins, Halong Phoenix Cruiser 02 has been launched in August 2008 for small group tour or family travelers. Choosing Halong Phoenix Cruiser 02 not only for its luxury but well-educated and professional crew who are very friendly and hospitable, our experienced captains can take you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
- 5 deluxe twin cabins and 5 deluxe double cabins have shower bathroom with hot and cold water, A/C, walk-in closets, especially LCD TV and DVD which are the effective tools to relax in the room. The harmonious combination among wooden carvings, wooden mini – bar and lantern inspires customers’ classic impression. Whenever you can relax in your room and enjoy the splendor of the sites through panoramic window.
- Located in the back of the junk, with area for check in/out, this cozy restaurant is designed to serve 25 customers with separate tables and chair carved with precious wood. Cuisines offered on board with topics: traditional Vietnamese and Western foods.
- We separated the junk into 2 areas: one with sunbathing chairs where the guests can be tanning themselves for relaxing with Sunset Cocktail Party, one with couple wooden chairs under the exotic big umbrellas where they can sit and enjoy cocktails and the tranquility of World Wonder Heritage dotted with elegant green trees.