Launched in mid 2006, the wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Our custom-designed junk features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, lounge, two bars, a small boutique, library and ten luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind.
- Ginger Deluxe: 02 Ginger Deluxe rooms, 16 sqm with double queen size bed and 03 panoramic windows. The natural marble bathroom is together with deluxe amenities.
- Ginger Room: 08 Ginger Rooms, 14 sqm with 02 panoramic windows. The natural marble bathroom is together with deluxe amenities. Connecting rooms are available for family!
- Panoramic windows
- Air - conditioner
- In house phone
- Deluxe amenities
- Linen bedding
- Glass standing shower
- Cotton bath robe
- With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh breeze and dazzling views, the Sundeck invites guests to lie back and relax. The Sunset Bar is a delightful place to socialize and watch the sun sink behind the bay’s myriad islands. The spacious Ginger restaurant is adding the cozy ambiance with candle-lit dinner.
Life on Boad
Dinning & Entertainment:
- Beach visit: Opportunity to get to a beach, swimming or hike up for a nice bay view
- Fishing village visit: Visit the floating village in the afternoon with exciting way of life
- Grotto visit: Visit nice cave with amazing stalactite and stalagmite
- Sunrise Tai Chi: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi class, - weather permitting - on the open-air sundeck.
- Upon request:
- Kayaking: Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
- Cooking classes: Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouth watering Vietnamese dishes.
- Wine tasting: Indulge yourself while sampling fine wines from our extensive selection.
- Wedding parties: Celebrate in style, specially designed itinerary for the ideal place to say “I do”.
Events: Upon request!
- Enjoy reading on sundeck lounge chairs with the light breeze and spectacular bay view, relax at our cozy bar for a glass of champagne while having an opportunity talking to our friendly staff or listening to romantic background music.
- A pleasant ambiance, attentive staff and great views make our restaurant the perfect place to sample the exotic delights of Vietnamese cuisine. Guests can look forward to lavish international brunch, casual, sit-down lunches of Vietnamese dishes, and formal dinners with delectable cuisine.
- Excite with team building activities, enjoy theme night party on a beautiful beach or uniquely experience dinner inside a grotto while watching a fashion show or a modern jazz band on board...Cruise Halong offers more opportunities for our guests to combine the World Heritage visit with local cultural activities in its unique way.